Manassas, VA 20110
- Perform full life cycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community.
- Write complete and detailed intake documents ensuring an understanding of job duties, job responsibilities, and required/desired skills.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing with BAE Systems and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, business strategy, organization, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches through BAE System's applicant tracking tool to ensure being always audit-ready.
- Skilled at partnering with managers to establish staffing plans in anticipation of new business
- Ability to learn and adapt new recruiting ideas, processes, techniques, etc. and be able to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, and be adaptable/flexible
- Must handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Certifications and/or training in the field (such as AIRS, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.) favorable
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions, ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level
- Experienced in all full life cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing candidates, legal/compliance, job analysis, wage and salary trends and relationship management
- Technical recruiting (Engineering, not IT) and/or Operations/Manufacturing recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.