Remote Access Engineer
Jacksonville, FL 32226 US
- Maintains operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network engineers.
- Set up administrator and service accounts, maintain system documentation, tune system performance, install system wide software and allocate mass storage space.
- Develop and monitor policies and standards related to the use of computing resources.
- 2+ years of experience leading a technical team of engineers/analysts.
- Familiar with how Windows OS, Active Directory, syslog, Networking, IDS, IPS, Firewalls and other network security Related tools work to troubleshoot VPN issues.
- Lead efforts to create new VPN designs based on current business needs, capacity increases, customer growth, Directional platforms, and emerging technology releases.
- Provide higher tier technical support to the Operations-Implementations, Security- Implementations, Operations-Maintenance and engineering teams on all remote access related networking issues.
- Must possess the experience and ability to lead and participate in technical sessions, to lead projects that span multiple Organizations, and to coordinate technical, implementation and/or troubleshooting discussions.
- High school and 10 years’ experience
- Associates degree and 8 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years’ experience
- Master’s degree with 4 years’ experience
- Health Insurance
Meet Your Recruiter
Joining HEPCO in January 2022, Angelo Romulo comes to HEPCO with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology. With previous experience in recruitment and business process outsourcing, Angelo enjoys being able to help find the right candidate for the job. A fun fact about Angelo is that he owns three Persian cats.