Minneapolis, MN 55421 US
As a Scheduler you will play a crucial role in supporting our client's development, implementation, and maintenance of logically linked integrated master schedules (IMS). Working closely with project management and external agencies, you will be responsible for monitoring progress, identifying program-wide issues, and addressing tasks related to integrated master schedules and plans. Your expertise will contribute to the development of Critical Paths and SRAs, ensuring the seamless integration of activities across all functions in the contract.
- Develop, implement, and maintain integrated master schedules (IMS) in collaboration with project management.
- Monitor and measure progress, identifying and addressing program-wide issues.
- Assist in the development of Critical Paths and SRAs to optimize project timelines.
- Integrate activities of all functions in the contract, ensuring a smooth flow toward achieving project objectives.
- Define and articulate problems in program conduct, proposing and implementing solutions through extrapolate thinking.
- Clearly communicate issues and resolutions to project management through written and verbal means.
- Prepare presentations for senior management, including metrics and explanations of data.
- Ensure compliance with contract deliverables related to the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Integrated Master Plan (IMP).
- Coordinate program-wide review meetings, including agenda creation and minutes coordination.
- Lead program review meetings for scheduling, demonstrating strong leadership and communication skills.
- Assist in the closure of assigned follow-up actions resulting from program-wide reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining integrated master schedules.
- Proficiency in scheduling tools and software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on meeting project timelines and milestones.
- Health Insurance
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.
As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.