Minneapolis, MN 55421 US
- Provide support to the development, implementation, and maintenance of a logically linked integrated master schedule (IMS).
- Responsible for the monitoring and measurement of progress, the identification and working of program-wide issues, and addressing of tasks received from project management and external agencies with respect to integrated master schedules and plans.
- Assist in the development of Critical Paths and SRAs.
- Assist with the integration of activities of all functions in the contract, ensuring that they flow smoothly together to achieve the objective results.
- Assist in the definition of, and articulate problems in the conduct of the program, and propose and help implement workable solutions to remedy those problems.
- Clearly communicate issues and resolutions to project management in both written and verbal means.
- Prepare presentations to senior management containing metrics and explanations of data.
- Responsible for contract deliverables related to the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Integrated Master Plan (IMP).
- Assist in the coordination of program-wide review meetings with appropriate personnel (i.e., team leads, government contacts and program management) by coordinating agendas and minutes.
- Assist in the closure of assigned follow-up actions resulting from program-wide reviews.
- MS Project OpenPlan Cobra
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years scheduling experience
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.
As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.