Radford, VA 24060 US
- Always put Safety first in regards to all work being performed by self and wage employees.
- Make sure work is coordinated properly to ensure safety and support for our customers.
- Observe all safety, security, housekeeping, and general plant rules and regulations.
- Coordinate overtime with group/team leaders as needed and report OT, with justification, to management.
- Work and communicate well with all areas of the plant.
- Set up work assignments to ensure complete resource utilization.
- Maintains records of service calls and preventive maintenance work orders via database entry.
- Identify and correct potential problems, notify supervisor if assistance is needed from other groups.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Maximo software and/or other computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- One year experience with spreadsheet applications required, including creating & modifying spreadsheet formulas.
- Deadline and detail-oriented with strong communication skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.