Rensselaer, NY 12144 US
- Provide critical secretarial services to support the bureau's senior management as the Executive budget cycle begins.
- Provide support for transmittals to the Division of the Budget and internally within the agency.
- Open, review, sort and distribute mail in accordance with staff assignments.
- Answer the bureau's main phone line.
- Manage bureau assignments.
- Maintain files (paper and electronic) of correspondence/documents and perform research as required.
- Point of contact for office equipment repairs and replacements.
- Provide operational support to the Director and Assistant Director with scheduling meetings, organization, and filing.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Understand processes and be good at prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Detail oriented, a quick learner and hard worker
- Experience working in an office/business setting
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
52 Washington Street, Room 314 South Building, Rensselaer, NY 12144
Duration: approximately 1 year
Apply by deadline: 1/30/2023
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Princess joined HEPCO’s recruiting team in June 2022 and has a year of experience in the recruiting industry. As a recruiter, Princess enjoys developing skills like communication, critical thinking, and organization skills to aid in her professional growth. Her hobbies include traveling, hiking, surfing, and free diving.