Senior Electrical Engineer
Phoenix, AZ 85044
- Conduct Systems Engineering activities including requirements definition and electrical architecture development.
- Develop detailed design and integration of electrical/electronic systems and components.
- Support validation and verification activities at component, system, vehicle test events.
- Provide engineering support to system production in manufacturing environment Research, plan, design, develop, modify, and evaluate electronic and electrical systems.
- Perform complex calculations and develop complex engineering models and representations
- Use advanced modeling and analysis tools to develop product specifications, models, simulations, technical data packages, and integration and verification procedures.
- Conduct and support subsystem and system integration and verification activities, manufacturing and test planning, and failure analysis.
- Performs engineering design, development, analysis, experimentation, test and/or product assurance tasks. Ensures tasks meet cost, quality, schedule, and performance requirements.
- Develops and writes technical documentation, revises existing documentation, and provides input to technical papers or presentations.
- Experience in creating, reading, and comprehending schematics and interconnect drawings.
- Ability to create and manage interface control documents.
- Organizational skills to successfully manage the release of drawings, author engineering orders, and track changes.
- Ability to operate in cross-functional engineering tasks (electrical, mechanical, systems).
- Ability to travel to military test sites to support testing.
- Systems Engineering and manufacturing knowledge.
- Working knowledge of design for environmental qualification including EMI/EMC design and qualification principles.
- Integration of military communication/antenna systems including BFT, SINCGARS, DAGR, CREW2.
- Experience using lab test equipment (oscilloscopes, network analyzers, CANbus analyzers, data acquisition) for test and verification.
- Experience working with and integrating electrical/electronic systems of military ground vehicles.
- Experience in integrating fire control systems and the development and integration of weapon/cab/turret movement and stabilization systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related field
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.