Servicenow Config - CMDB Analyst
Falls Church, VA 22042 US
- Supports the Configuration manager in the development of CMDB policy, processes and knowledge base.
- Works with the Configuration manager, to improve CI data integrity regarding classes, naming conventions, attributes, data sources, and relationships.
- Assists Configuration manager in conducting configuration audits and reconciliation.
- Maintains CIs to ensure CMDB accuracy and completeness.
- Drives visibility on unauthorized CI changes or alterations to environment.
- Works with other ITSM processes to understand new requirements and identify how Configuration management can support.
- Support and administer the tool for configuration and asset management, ServiceNow Discovery, and additional applications or modules as assigned.
- Perform SDLC activities required to enhance the Service Now platform.
- Act as backup for CAB Manage.
- Expert knowledge of IT Configuration and Asset Management processes.
- Expert knowledge of ServiceNow CMDB.
- Understanding of ServiceNow Discovery and Service Mapping tools
- Solution Oriented mind set & be able to provide recommendations for the current and future platform.
- Familiar with the processes that consume CMDB data e.g. Incident, Problem, SDLC, Asset, and Change.
- Excellent analytical, and problem solving skills on maintaining CMDB data integrity.
- Able to generate reports for KPIs.
- ITIL Foundation v3 or v4 certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of ServiceNow IT Operations experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in global enterprises (post college, internship experience does not count towards this years of experience requirement).
- Cross-functional experience working in multiple divisions that may not be similarly regulated.
- Bachelor's degree or higher is required.
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Joining HEPCO in July 2022, Shandi enjoys her role as a recruiter, where she can learn more about the candidate and develop a good rapport with them during the pre-screening period. During this process, she appreciates the chance to learn more about the particulars of various jobs her candidates are qualified for. In addition, Shandi enjoys cooking her favorite meals and trying out new recipes in her free time.