Sr Electrical Engineer (On-site)
Minneapolis, MN 55421 US
Work at an elite aerospace defense contractor in a critical position as an electrical engineer.
- Supports the development, testing, fabrication, and fielding of highly complex military equipment.
- Utilizing advanced modeling and analysis tools to develop product specifications, models, simulations, technical data packages, and integration and verification procedures.
- Evaluates vendor capabilities, technologies, services and their ability to deliver required products or services.
- Provides detailed engineering analysis of components, subsystems, and systems for military product application.
- Solve moderately complex technical design and development problems that require a professional level of engineering knowledge Experience in creating, reading, and comprehending schematics and interconnect drawings.
- Ability to create and manage interface control documents.
- Perform circuit simulation (PSpice or LTspice).
- Experience with analog and digital circuit design and analysis Experience developing technical documentation such as drawings, reports, & technical analysis
- Typically requires 3+ years relevant experience with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field or 2+ years with a Master's degree
- Health Insurance
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.
As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.