Sr. Programmer Analyst
Nashua, NH 03061
- Develop deep knowledge and understanding of the data warehouse and data management assets available within our data platforms and act as the subject matter expert on the data and its utility for operational use.
- Follow established procedures and contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects and keep up to date with the technology shifts through training and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar.
- 7 years of Data Warehousing and Data Modeling experience.
- Strong understanding of Normalized/Dimensional model disciplines and similar data warehousing techniques.
- Strong experience working with ETL/ELT concepts of data integration, consolidation, enrichment, and aggregation in large volume data sets.
- Expert in SQL and/or SQL-based languages and performance tuning of SQL queries.
- Working knowledge of Data Pipelines, stream processing and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores. Experience with various data storage technologies - e.g. RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.), columnar, tabular, document store, NoSQL.
- Experience with various ETL/ ETL tools – e.g. ODI, SSIS, Informatica Power Center, Talend, IICS, etc.
- Experience with cloud-based data warehouses - e.g. Snowflake, BigQuery, Azure Synapse, RedShift, etc.
- Data validation skills to verify data integrity, understand discrepancies, and resolve them with the highest sense of urgency.
- Familiarity with Analytical/Reporting Solutions like Tableau, Power BI is a plus.
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.