Staff Analyst I
New York, NY 10004
Work at the most complex mass transportation system in the world and be a key contributor as staff analyst.
- Provide analytical, budgetary, administrative support to Office of the Acting Assistant Vice President Fire, ADA and Code Compliance.
- Compile, prepare, edit documents and information
- Analyze large amounts of project and financial data accurately and produce reports
- Complete any analysis, presentation and administrative duty assigned by the Acting Assistant Vice President or designee
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 Years of satisfactory experience one or a combination of the following areas: management analysis; finance/budget information; organizational research or program evaluations; employment program planning and execution
- Must have the requisite degree /years of analytical, budgetary, presentation skills and / or administrative experience in a busy, high demanding, deadline-oriented environment
- Have excellent MS Suite skills, especially Excel, Outlook, Word including Teams, Shifts, SharePoint and Visio
- Be comfortable multi-tasking and available to work overtime when required
- Ability to set and meet project deadlines
- OSHA 30 or work boots required when in field office.
Normal Work Week:
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Based out of the 2 Broadway, New York, NY office or as assigned throughout the MTA service territory (such as 525 N Broadway White Plains, NY, 420 Lexington Ave. New York, NY, Hillside Yard, Jamaica, NY) and ability to telework.
- Commuter Benefits plan
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.