New York, NY 10004 US
HEPCO is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Statistical Assistant to join our clients team. As a Statistical Assistant, you will provide essential support to our Executive Insurance staff in managing large-scale initiatives and projects. Your primary responsibilities will include assisting with division-wide hiring and staffing, creating project workflows and timelines, and maintaining trackers for executive-level tasks. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management, excellent communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Assist Executive Insurance staff in managing division-wide initiatives, including but not limited to hiring and staffing processes.
- Manage vacancies within the division, including posting open positions and tracking candidates.
- Create workflow and timelines for large insurance projects spanning the entire division.
- Follow up with key stakeholders to ensure project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Maintain trackers for Insurance Executives, including tracking of all Insurance 60-day lists.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Health Insurance
- Sick Time
1 State Street, New York, NY, 10004
Duration: approximately 1 year
Apply by deadline: 6/2/2023
Shift Days/Times: M-F 37.5 hours per week
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Princess joined HEPCO’s recruiting team in June 2022 and has a year of experience in the recruiting industry. As a recruiter, Princess enjoys developing skills like communication, critical thinking, and organization skills to aid in her professional growth. Her hobbies include traveling, hiking, surfing, and free diving.