Structural Engineer (On-site)
Melbourne, FL 32904 US
Are you a seasoned Structural Analysis Engineer with expertise in metallic and composite airframe structures? We have an exciting opportunity to join our client's team as we seek a skilled professional to contribute to cutting-edge projects in the aerospace industry.
- Conduct static, dynamic, and DaDT structural analyses of metallic and composite airframe structures, mechanical systems, and equipment.
- Utilize both manual methods and approved automated procedures for structural analyses.
- Ensure structural repairs align with program requirements, emphasizing the lightest, lowest cost, and highest quality solutions within schedule and budget constraints.
- Derive non-flight applied loads, create, extract, and distribute internal loads.
- Perform weight and stiffness optimization to enhance structural efficiency.
- Utilize software tools such as FEMAP, NX, AFGROW, Teamcenter, and other relevant applications for analysis and design.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in structural engineering; 15 years preferred.
- Proficiency in using industry-standard software for structural analysis.
- Ability to meet on-site job requirements.
- Standard work schedule options: 9/80, 4/10s, or 5/8s.
- Health Insurance
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.
As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.