Technical Engineering Recruiter
Remote, NH 03061
- For hard-to-find skills, partner with our Sourcing team to attract additional candidates via new sourcing techniques.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with leaders and other HR team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, business strategy, organization, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates and searches through the applicant tracking tool to ensure being always audit-ready.
- Consult with business on staffing and recruitment policies, ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity mandates and compensation guidelines.
- Make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Analyze, evaluate, develop, and implement processes and systems within budget and adhere to time requirements and schedule.
- Design and develop products and services using state-of-the-art technology, principles, theories, and concepts.
- Skilled at partnering with managers to establish staffing plans in anticipation of new business
- Ability to learn and adapt new recruiting ideas, processes, techniques, etc. and be able to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, and be adaptable/flexible
- Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures and quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Human Resource Manager & FSO
Graduated from Berkeley College in 2011 with a bachelor’s degree in human resource management, Kristian has over a decade of experience in customer service. Kristian is responsible for maximizing employee work performance, overseeing employee rights packages, and assisting with security clearances. She joined HEPCO in 2020.