Minneapolis, MN 55421 US
HEPCO is seeking an experienced electrical/electronic technician to work in its clients Electrical Engineering Lab. This position will support complex product and support equipment; design, development, fabrication, assembly, test, inspection, troubleshooting, rework, and repair.
- Proficient use of electronic test equipment, machine tools, and hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings and sketches.
- Fabrication, assembly, test, and inspection per engineering drawings, sketches, and verbal instructions.
- Conduct testing and generate report data.
- Calibration and alignment checks.
- Equipment adjustments, modifications, reworks, and repairs.
- Ability to work as part of a group or team.
- Experience assembling electronic and mechanical equipment and components.
- Assemble, rework, and repair of circuit boards containing surface mount and through-hole components.
- Fabricate mechanical and electrical parts from sketches/drawings and prepare samples for testing.
- Operate equipment necessary to fulfill these duties.
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure compliance with safety objectives and policies.
- Minimum of 2 years as a technician performing related tasks, either in a production or prototype environment.
- 2-year technical degree.
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.
As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.