Nashua, NH 03061
Work at an elite aerospace defense contractor in a critical position as a test engineer.
- Design, develop, and implement testing methods and equipment.
- You will work on resolving issues and change requests to update the test software that are critical to keep our production lines moving.
- Develop test software to support In-Process Testing (IPT), Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) on products ranging from component level to systems level analog, digital and RF units.
- Experienced in C and/or CVI
- Test solution software integration
- Experienced writing test code to support RF testing
- Experienced in using RF test instrumentation (Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generators, etc.)
- Experience using NI LabWindows and TestStand
- Ability to perform test solution development: Hardware Focus (test adapters, cables, tools, and interface modules) and Software Focus (drivers, utilities, executives, and test software)
- Familiar with AGILE principles
- Familiar with BSCAN
- Requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university, and/or at least 2 years of work experience.
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.