Test Technician III (On-site)
Greenlawn, NY 11740 US
We are seeking an experienced RF/Electronics Test Technician to join our clients team. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in RF/Electronics Testing with a good working knowledge of electronic circuitry and RF theory. They should also be able to read and understand schematic diagrams and drawings.
- Troubleshoot electronic circuits to component level
- Document testing and troubleshooting with a non-conformance report
- Work collaboratively with peers and Engineering
- Use all commercial test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, oscilloscopes, and multimeters
- 2-4 years of experience in RF/Electronics Testing
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits to component level
- Good working knowledge of electronic circuitry and RF theory
- Ability to read and understand schematic diagrams and drawings
- Experience with test equipment such as DVM scope, power supplies, and current meter
- Background with computer software, hardware, and network fundamentals
- Experienced user of Microsoft Windows and Excel
- High School or Trade School diploma or its equivalent
- Basic knowledge of electronic technology acquired through advanced study of up to two (2) years
- Health Insurance
By clicking apply, you are opting in to receiving text/SMS communication with one of our recruiters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice President – Recruiting and IT Operations
Mr. Lee has over 25 years of experience in the service and retail industries with extensive backgrounds in management, sales, recruiting and training. He is currently a senior member of our recruiting staff serving multiple industries, with a specific focus on personnel with engineering backgrounds. He joined HEPCO in 1992.
As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.