Unix System Administrator
Charlotte, NC 28277 US
- Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational policies and standards.
- Recognizes and troubleshoots problems with Linux server hardware, operating systems, and applications software.
- Solves end user problems in an escalated support environment.
- Facilitates operating system enhancements to improve the reliability and performance of Linux Follows standard procedures for analyzing information and determining course of action.
- Interacts with customers to gather data, provide information, or resolve lower-level technical issues.
- May interact with peers in other functional areas to exchange information or coordinate activities between functional areas.
- Accountable for maintaining the security and confidentiality of any proprietary, sensitive information.
- Typically a Bachelors Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Health Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Your Recruiter
A member of the HEPCO team since 1992, Tom has over 25 years of experience in IT, Engineering and Telecom recruiting. As a recruiter he enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life and that every day is different. Outside of the office, Tom is an avid golfer and is skilled at repairing his golf clubs.